Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hate the path to success

? Well the truth of the matter is I really hate my college math courses . Reasoning being they remind me that I should of pursued my college education after high school and got the degree then. When the knowledge was fresh in my mind. At present it is all fuzzy because only parts were used on a regular basis, leaving the rest to fester in the dark recesses of an under-used mind.

What drives me to hate is the fact that although I stress most over math homework, and spend more time (than on homework from other courses) trying to get it done , it seems my GPA in the course goes up each week . And being one week away from finals I will get my highest GPA in this course which means probably a 3.8 GPA for the quarter.

The next  courses start in two weeks , and yes another math course on the schedule. 

No comments: