Sunday, May 12, 2013

Being a Senior Citizen

So I just had my 55th Birthday and they tell me I am now a senior citizen ( discounts and stuff)

My followers and interested persons my have wondered if I would ever pass on any more wisdom or just even a small rant here again. I myself wondered such! But truth be told I was just making changes in my personal life, redirecting my course so to speak.

I am now again a student , actually one enrolled in classes , not just a student of life . After much thought I decided to get another degree and make a bold step in another direction.

Perhaps long over due but the truth is "Who I am" is not who I wanted to be so change was due.


I will endeavor to take back up my ranting because ? There is just too much too not be silent on , so be prepared he it comes!!

No comments: