Friday, December 31, 2004

Revelations

Resolutions , little promises made of accomplishing things you never intend to do.. Every one makes them but alas, few if any ever achieve them.. Instead we should call them "New Years Revelations"... Little revelations of things we wished we could achieve but realize , we are not yet capable of...Time to be truthful with ourselves , because we are not fooling any one else ! Perhaps ourselves . This year my revelations I set to a higher standard . I will achieve a small fortune and become semi famous for what I have yet to discover... I will see all my friends with in the community achieve all their goals , and full fill their greatest desires.... I will get a grey pony ! ( well that's another story)... But what I most wish is that someone some where has a "Happy New Year".... I'll get back to you on this one ...

No comments: